If this is relevant, then the investment program set out in the MDA contract will comply with the law. The relevant law is Division 3 of Part 7.7 of the Corporations Act. The contract will also contain:
- Statements about the nature and scope of the discretions we will be authorised and required to exercise under the MDA contract.
- Any investment strategy that is to be applied in exercising those discretions.
- Information about any significant risks associated with the MDA contract.
- The basis on which we consider the MDA contract to be suitable for you.
- Warnings that the MDA contract may not be suitable to you have provided us with limited or inaccurate information. It will also specify that the MDA service may cease to be suitable for you if your personal circumstances change.